Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Huddle up, more about the all-time coaches endeavor

Thanks to those who emailed in suggestions for coaches to be placed on the all-time Hogo coaching countdown. This is now a very reachable possibility but first thing is first. We need to ascend the list.

For any coach (former or current), principal, assistant principal, or athletic director who would like to have a hand in ordering the list, please email me. (hogo_sportz@yahoo.com or hogosportz@hogoheegee.com). I'm limiting the "council" to these authorities because this list will be the real deal and is not a matter of public opinion, but the opinions of those involved in high school sports at ground level and likely know some of the individuals on the list personally. Coaching is not just about X's and O's or W's and L's, but how you carry yourself and earn the respect of your players - school authorities better recognize this.

Now, what I need is some school cooperation and some Tim Hayes cooperation (c'mon Timmy). In order for this to be done right, I need career stats on all these coaches. If anyone thinks they can help out with that (Tim!), again, please email me (hogo_sportz@yahoo.com or hogosportz@hogoheegee.com) and I will tell you who I need. I also need pictures (doesn't have to be current) of them as well (Tim!) and can be scanned from yearbooks. You all have them, no excuses from any of you.

I thought you said something about a video documentary, didn't you?
Darn right I did! And that too will happen (hopefully) with the cooperation of several SEVERAL individuals. Trust me, you want this to happen. And no matter who you are, you can help. If you want a hand in making this possible please email me, I have stuff you can do.

I realize it seems like I'm asking a lot but the site itself is no easy task for one guy and this task is much more intense and requires some collaboration.

If you help out, the end-credits on the documentary will read:

Written, Scripted, & Directed by HogoOnline

Being awesome, Tim Hayes

Also Awesome, ==your name here==



Alright team, we can do this. Lets get a "Pride!" on 3 and go make a documentary!



No comments: